
So, it's been a BIG weekend here at the Morton's. Here's a picture of Ty getting his first haircut. As long as I let him have his pacifier, he was okay with it. I took him to a studio that just cuts kids' hair. The girl who cut his hair worked with the speed and precision of Edward Scissorhands. The "barber chair" was a little car that he sat in; and he got to tune into "Bob the Builder" while we hacked off some of his long, blonde, curly locks. (It's still pretty long and curly, I just wanted him to look more like a boy...now his hair is finally shorter than Brooklyn's).Also, as a reward for getting potty trained, Brooklyn got her first "big girl" bike--with two wheels and training wheels. She's doing great at learning how to ride, except she's going to go flying over the handlebars one of these times she applies brake without knowing what she is doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment