Sorry, I hope the country tunes don't bug anyone too much. You can always pause my player or turn your speakers down. Most of the songs are just meaningful in the lyrics. (Except Josh Turner...I just think he has an amazing voice...he was at the State Fair the night Jake and I went...I heard him!) Jake teases me that the only thing that is holding him back from being perfectly perfect for me is to have a voice like Josh Turner and looks like Kenny Chesney. I admit, it wouldn't hurt, but I love him just the way he is! (Certainly he wouldn't have chosen me if he did!)
1 comment:
I'm so excited to have been invited to your blog. Love the name of it, by the way! Those kid quotes down the side are priceless. Sorry to have missed you today at the playdate; it was really fun.
Post a Comment