Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday My Little Man



Ty's birthday was several weeks ago, I have wanted to talk a bit about Ty, but wanted to wait until I had some things to write about him...here's to you T-Bone!
A few of my favorite things about Ty:
1. He is 100% boy. This is so foreign to me, having grown up in a house with 3 girls. But, it is so refreshing. He loves all things messy and his favorite hobby is teasing his sisters
2. I love that he and Brooklyn are best friends (and sometimes the worst of friends)
3. I am so happy that he still likes to give Mommy "wugs" (loves, hugs) and cuddle time.
4. Your sense of humor is off the charts, so funny. I love the fact that he has this ability to draw people in, kids and adults alike, but really has no idea that he is "Mr Popular".
5. One of the cutest things you do is sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"..."woot, woot, woot, for da Bwewas (Brewers)"
6. Most of the time, he makes an extra effort to be kind...although again, his favorite hobby is teasing and he's really good at pushing Brooklyn's buttons.
7. I think it's cute that you can't jump, and lack coodination in running, walking, dancing, etc. in general.
8. I love how he waves his arms and wiggles his fingers when he is excited...no poker face here.
9. His fascination with tractors, trains, backhoes, excavators, skid steers, fire engines, fire trucks, and all things little boy keeps me on my toes.
10. His interest in animals reminds me of myself as a child and it's fun to share that love by going to the zoo and looking for animals on our walks.
LOVE YOU T-BONE TY CIRCLE MUD COW FIRETRUCK COW MORTON (Ty's self proclaimed nick-name)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Such a cute little man! I also love your family room with the red furniture!