


Okay, I have a confession. As a mom, I feel guilty all the time about not being a good enough mom. Whether I didn't read enough to them today, or they watched "too much" TV, I never do quite enough. As I am going through my photos and trying to catch up on August, I realize maybe we were okay watching a bit of TV...because we did a lot of other stuff. We had a play group at the State Fair. I had a terrible experience last year, so I came more prepared this year. The kids were probably most thrilled about the rides (they were $1, so we could justify a few). I didn't manage to eat ANY fair food. Disappointing, yes, but not as disappointing as paying a fortune for fair food that I can't even enjoy because my kids are crying and whining and hot and tired and grumpy...
No comments:
Post a Comment