Wow. It's amazing how quickly I get behind (sadly, that applies to all areas of my life, not just my blog).
At the end of last month, we went for a "hike" in a local wildlife preserve. It was a lot of fun to get out in the woods (in the middle of the city). Doing so with a bunch of kids...well, we're not ready to scale any major mountain ranges. I think at the end, I was pushing at least 4 kids uphill in my double stroller. Thank goodness I had a friend to carry Jackson. I was so glad I had friends to help me; it's the kind of thing I would have tried on my own and ended up needing someone to come rescue me. Thanks E and C!
Also, I put up some more pictures of sweet Mr. Jackson. He is getting bigger everyday. I totally love every minute with him and wish that I could keep him small.
1 comment:
Wow, Sadie is so big and she's just a doll!
Post a Comment