Friday, September 5, 2008

Free and Easy




I've been blessed with a few minutes to myself this afternoon, so I thought I would catch up with blogging.  I try to keep myself away from the computer, I get too busy with doing nothing.  You know, I can only check the news and read the same stuff over and over again so many times.  It seems like I've become a bit more of a media junkie than normal; with the Olympics, the DNC, and the RNC (Go McCain/Palin!  I love Palin!)  But, once in awhile, it's a good retreat to rot on the computer.
First, are some pictures taken a few weeks ago at the beach.  We were graciously invited to join a few other families for a day of sailing on Lake Michigan.  While we all took turns sailing, the kids loved playing on the beach.  Sadie ate so much sand, it made me sick; but it was fun.  We really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we have some pictures of your kids from this day--remind me!