Monday, October 27, 2008

I Hate the Cold

Everytime I've said this in the last few weeks, the people around me just smile and laugh, as if I don't know it's going to get worse.  But honestly, I haven't been warm for 3 days!  I've just completely forgotten how uncomfortable it is to be cold.  I know that I will get used to it, and that 30 degrees will start to feel "warm", but it's an awful adjustment!  Why do I live here?

3 comments:

ash said...

Amen sister. It's getting cold here, too. I'm thinking about those birds you wrote about. It's bad when they are the smart ones.

Jodee Luke said...

Our water bill is going to be out of control this month. I can not come to terms with stepping out of the warm shower....so I don't. I too am NOT a fan of winter....especially going grocery shopping with the nasty brown snowy cart.

Becky said...

That is a good question why do you live out there? I feel for you if it makes you feel any better. Not to rub it in but even if you were to move back to Orem you would be enjoying weather in the upper 70's I can't believe that is in the 30's there, I know it will but so far I think there have only been a few days when our low has been that low. Hang in there at least you get to go somewhere warm for Thanksgiving!