



On Halloween, we went to a 'party' in the morning at Maggie Moos. Are you kidding? These kids are MY kids. They ate ice cream at 10:00am...what a start to Halloween. They had fun mixing their own ice cream and making a huge mess. After that, I met a friend at Betty Brinn Children's Museum (she was supposed to be able to come to the party at the ice cream store, but we had a mix up...so we changed plans). The kids of course enjoyed the museum, which also was having Halloween festivities. Ice cream for breakfast...candy for lunch....they're living the dream! Saturday (November 1) we had another Halloween party with a friend of Jake's from work...we were so burned out on Halloween, we didn't get pics! I'm so glad its all OVER! The best part...not wondering 'is that person dressed up or not?" Fashion sense is non existant in Milwaukee. Anything that isn't the 80's is high-fashion!
1 comment:
Everyone looks so cute! I love the "caged animals." I bet that was a hit!
Post a Comment