Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mi Vida Loca

Life's funny. Today was the day that of the Oprah taping where I was in the audience. I swear, I set my DVR. Something must have gone wrong. I didn't check it (should have) but I got busy with kids, dinner, and church stuff. I planned on watching it tonight without so many distractions. It's not on my DVR and Oprah is one of few shows on network TV that you can't watch online. Bugged. My one moment of fame...guess I'll have to go to another taping!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw you!

Linda said...

I have it recorded, you are welcome to come over anytime and watch! Bring the kids, it will be a party.

Laurie said...

I still have it on my DVR. You can come over here as well anytime if you still haven't seen it. I have to admit tho - I did spot you! If you've seen it by now, you'll have to tell me about where in the hour you appear so I can go back and enjoy your few seconds of fame! :)