Monday, April 13, 2009

Real Life Confession

Is it a problem that recently, before I went to a "fitness" night for church, to learn more about diet and exercise, that I was in my car guiltily and carefully getting the crumbs from my onion rings off of my lap? (It was my "night out" when the sitter comes, I didn't have time to eat beforehand and obviously made a poor choice when I ate out...I also had to drag in my "Fox Fudge Freak Out" ice cream to leave in the freezer...heaven forbid it melted!)
I've also been disappointed to realize that calories on the weekend still count. I kind of have been using calories Al Gore style. I figure that if I'm good and "green" all week, that on the weekend I have somehow earned "calorie credits". All of those calories sacrificed all week certainly earn me some extra on the weekend! Someone online had the nerve to imply that all calories count...even on Saturday and Sunday. The nerve!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hey, you're one step ahead of me: I would've been eating the crumbs that were on my lap.

Becky said...

What! Weekend calories count?

Unknown said...

Well I just had to put my favorite jeans back in the drawer b/c they don't fit anymore. I guess I'll have to start using some of those exercises we learned.