Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Business and Politics

I think we have a little too much business and political talk going on around our house; and it's rubbing off on our kids. Today when I took the kids to the park, Ty was enjoying going down the slide. Later, he stood at the top of the slide and refused to go down. I asked him if he was going to go down and he yelled, "I'm the king of the slide! I have to stand here so no one can go down. Anyone who wants to go down has to pay me money!". I called Jake to relate the story, he of course laughed. We decided though that if Ty is going to be the "king" of the slide, that maybe we should teach him to say "boss" or "CEO"...the "king" charging you a toll to go down the slide is taxation; da "boss" charging you to go down the slide is profit from an amusement park.

No comments: