Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Date Night -- Payback






We do a babysitting co-op a few nights a month. It's so worth it, but once in awhile you do have to take your turn watching the kids. I think that we had over 10 kids this time. I put Jake to work hauling them around the yard in our garden cart...we played a few games...then we watched a movie outside (Jake brought home a projector from work). We had a lot of fun (especially knowing we "earned" ourselves two date nights!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It's totally worth it!!! I gladly take 9 kids every other Friday to have a date night every other Friday. Love it! I'm glad you guys found a way to do that.

Katelin said...

Wow, and you really entertained them as well. Very cool with the whole outdoor movie thing, I'm sure they loved it.

Becky said...

Looks like you guys are going to become the favorite babysitters!