Monday, September 14, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T


An ultrasound of our baby BOY!!!
Is it just me, or does his hand gesture indicate a potential problem with respect?

5 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

Oh I get this a lot! Yes Grant we all see you have a long finger, that's neat!!! Anyway congrats again, we are really happy for you!

Katelin said...

I guess this kid just knows that, as the fourth kid, he's going to have to do something to get noticed, huh?!

And, YES, you did a ton of things in August! You're a great mom and you've been a busy girl--love all the cute pix!

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny. I get nervous when they move a lot in the ultrasound--"What kind of crazy child is this going to be???"--but I haven't had one flip me off before. Good luck with that ;)

Laurie said...

Yea! So exciting!
I was catching up and it looks like you had such a fun - and busy! - August!
Congratulations!!!

We are 3. said...

GBGB- perfect!