
I haven't posted pictures in a long time. Sorry about all the ranting and raving and serious lack of cute kid pictures. My camera is a bit out of commission. I was just looking for Christmas pictures to post, and apparently, we only got video. Bummer.
Miss Sadie loves the snow. As I get ready for a new baby, it is crazy to see that my "baby" Sadie is a real little girl. She officially graduated this week from 18-month clothes, which is actually a huge step for her. The past few months, she has actually had a bit of a growth spurt, I was just late in pulling out too-small clothes. She can still fit waist-wise, but her pants were capris. She is actually almost as tall as Ty, it's something that oddly snuck up on me and I hadn't realized. Yay!
1 comment:
Go Sadie!
Post a Comment