Thursday, May 27, 2010

Real Time



My house is a disaster. I had a terrible day. Nothing specific, just generally lousy. Lots of little things went wrong and I'm feeling particularly teary. I've polished off two bowls of my favorite ice cream while I catch up on my blog. I haven't been 'caught up' in quite some time. I'm wondering what happens what I get there...
We got some family shots last weekend at Jack's baby blessing. Guess in all the excitement, I forgot to get some cute shots of just cute little Jack. It was fun to have Grandma and Grandpa in from out of town; we appreciated the support from Jake's friends from work and our neighbors, and of course, our friends from church. I have cute pics with G and G, but the ones of my family aren't so great. A friend took some pics too...hopefully I like those better.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's a really cute picture Nicki. I'm so jealous they got to come and visit. See you soon!