In the past, my kids have typically either watched: DVD's and movies and/or on-demand TV. Pros, no commercials. Cons, no commercials. Hey, I love marketing. I record commercials, just to show Jake, because I think they're effective/ineffective (not just because they're funny). Good thing I didn't study oncology or something lethal, because I like to see how marketing affects my kids. Bad mom, I know. Anyway, lately, we're recorded some movies from TV, and I'm not always there to fast forward; we're also watched a bit more live TV. It's interesting, because I think consumer interest groups now limit the amount of childrens' commercials; and when my kids watch TV, most of the products are marketed to ME. Tricky. It's come to bite me back.
My toilet ring was in need of cleaning. Ty told me "Mom, you really need to use Clorox Toilet Wand, because bleach just hides the stains"
Ty told me "Mom, did you know that pizza is low-fat?"
Ty (again) said "Mom, childrens' toothpaste is a rollback. That means it doesn't cost a lot of money".
Gee whiz...I'm in trouble.
1 comment:
Bahahaha! Good luck with that... ;)
Post a Comment