Friday, October 29, 2010
Caught -- Glow Handed
The night before last, I went into the kids' room to check on everyone. I noticed in Ty's hand, a partially lit glow stick. As I looked more closely, I saw a trail of glow across his sheets near his hand. Then I looked at Ty. He was like a vampire that had indulged in glow stick. The area around his lips was glowing, glow had dripped down his face onto his pajama shirt, showing a bright glow. Did I wake him? Probably should have. A nice, first-time mom would have panicked. She would have woken him up, and showered him with one hand on Ty, one hand on the phone calling poison control. Nope, not me. That's sad...I just figured that if he woke up later in the night throwing up or something, at least I'd know what he ate. Really, all that garbage HAS to be non-toxic, right? Our society is so litigious, my kid can't be the first one to gnaw through a glow stick. They would HAVE to be safe or they wouldn't be gnawable. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Been there ... done that. I can't imagine that stuff tastes too good, but it seems fairly harmless. However, it did eat through the paint on the top of London's play kitchen ... so I guess I'm not sure. Ooops.
Post a Comment