Monday, February 7, 2011

Incontinence Inconvenience

So, something somewhere got messed up. I placed an order online and it got shipped to my old, old address. (Yes, it's been a huge pain and the only resolution I can think of is to drive up there tonight to Jackson).

I got this response from the The Childrens Place:

February 07, 2011


Dear Mrs. Morton,


I am sorry for your incontinence but because the incorrect address was entered on the order and it was delivered and left at that address we are unable to do anything on our end. We suggest disputing the charges with your credit card.



Sincerely,

Gracie
Customer Care Associate


Not sure if peeing my pants became equated with being inconvenienced because of a bad spell checker or some fabulous customer service rep in another country that doesn't se habla ingles too well. At any rate, I hope that this was a one time error and every customer at Childrens' Place is not being incontinenced. That is not only inconvenient, but an embarrassing mess.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahahahaha. That is awesome.

Melinda said...

What a laugh!

Hope their system (and yours, lol) gets fixed soon so it doesn't continue to be an inconenience. :)

Becky said...

That is hilarious! Maybe you should email them and let them know.

Sylvia said...

Ha ha ha!! Please tell me you emailed them back a snarky message that included words like "what the..?" and "pee my pants".