Thursday, May 12, 2011

Family Farm

354

I found a coupon to this fun family farm for a big Easter gig.  The drive was too long, and I don’t know if I’d do it again, but I guess I don’t regret doing it.  They had a large barn with haybales that could could climb, and then go down slides.  The kids loved it. 

356

358

You can come up with plenty of your own funny captions here.

360

362

365

Lots of good, old-fashioned fun.  Beautiful backdrop.

366

One small step for your average scrawny junior high schooler…one giant leap for a mother of four.

368

Eggs away!

DSC04020

377

380

DSC04028

384

Adorable animals abound.  Newborn baby goats, baby bunnies…I think there was everything except chicks. 

388

All tuckered out.  He was asleep almost as soon as we buckled him up.

390

Loot.  As usual, Sadie is all about the goodies.  We rode on a trailer behind a tractor to a muddy, messy, “egg” field/patch.  The kids went on an egg hunt and got lots of useless junk.  Good thing they have no idea how much I throw away.  Overall, great day before Easter.

No comments: