Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vistors

318

Jake’s former mission president and his wife have made a few trips from home (Mexico) to the United States.  It has been a wonderful experience to get to know them (for me and the kids) and for Jake to maintain a great friendship.  They have become very dear friends.  A few weeks ago, they visited here again.  We took them to Discovery World and Sister Gil came with me to a dinner at the church.  We spent time just hanging out, and Brother Gil learned to play Stratego with Ty.  I think we wore them out.  The kids adored them and had fun practicing their Spanish.  I don’t understand much, but fortunately, I am well versed in the universal language of food.  The nerdy thing was, I made my favorite, Tex-Mex.  Wonder what they really thought?

DSC03968

DSC03970

328

DSC03978

334

DSC03955

312

1 comment:

Kati said...

How cool is that??? So fun!!!