We spent a lot of time on our boat this summer. Readers may be bored with more boating pictures. Being that today is a cold, snowy day, I decided to lump all of the "rest" of the pictures together for one post. Bear with me.
One of the best parts of last summer was that we spent a lot of time together. A lot of time in a relatively small space. For the most part, we all got along...as long as there was a steady supply of snacks.
Jack wasn't big on getting IN the water, but he made a decent skipper. On this trip, we had to try to keep one foot dry (he punctured it and had stitches in his foot).
The kids LOVED being able to "surf" behind our friend's boat.
Yeah, that's me. I learned to wakeboard. I loved to wakeboard. I still feel like I'm always on the edge of disaster on waterskis. I had a lot of disaster shooting up my nose when I learned to wakeboard, but near the end I was starting to feel a little confident.
Brooklyn and Sam waterskiing TOGETHER. I wish I'd caught a shot of when they were holding hands. So. Cute.
THE WHOLE CREW!!!
That's me. With Ty. Good mom moment.
2 comments:
SO happy! I just re-found your blog! I don't know what or when happened, but I've missed hearing about you! Looks to me like you guys have gotten lots of awesome use out of your boat in that one season - wow! I'm super glad we got to go out with you that once. Now we just need to get you all together with us again sometime soon. :) In case you lost my blog, too, it's www.bfamilytidbits.blogspot.com. Happy to 'see' you!
Looks like so much fun! I've been missing your blog! I somehow missed the memo on the move ... even though you clearly posted you were moving. I BUG!!! Anyway, cute pictures!
Post a Comment