Saturday, October 27, 2007

Addicted to Twilight

So, I swear it would never be me. Both of my bookclubs read "Twilight" in October. I refused to read a teenage romantical book about a girl falling in love with a vampire. Are you serious? My free time is very limited...I could spend it watching reruns of King of Queens, CSI, or Law and Order? (Such valuable activities). Well, yeah, I decided that too many rational adult women had read it and told me they LOVED it. I had to try. It was so intriguing. Something about being a boring stay-at-home mom...it just was silly, romantic, exciting...so different, I don't know. I just LOVED it. And for those of you who LOVE Edward, I read an article in Parents that Mommy Crushes are normal and healthy. They supposedly make you feel like a real girl rather than just a mommy...should make you feel more cute and all that mushy stuff.

1 comment:

Losee's said...

I love seeing your pictures of your kids! They are darling! By the way...I thought the same thing about reading Twilight, and I finally broke down and am reading it. I am just starting the last book and I am loving it!