If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Our House
Due to requests from out-of-towners; I guess I should post some pictures of our new house. I LOVE it! It's 80 years old, but very "charming". It has a lot of the cozy, country, farmhouse feel that I have always liked. Jake got his big garage and big lot...which is admittedly nice too. Of course, we've bought ourselves into an eternal remodeling project; but fortunately everything is functional and the remodeling we want to do is mostly for cosmetics. We had hestitated for a long time before we bought a house...before I forked out the money I wanted to find something that I liked enough to make it worth it. So far, I feel good about it. I love the new ward and it's nice to be closer to my "Kohl's" friends. We miss West Bend and the country; but I have to admit I enjoy living so close to Target, Home Depot, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment