the thing on my blog shows when that person last updated their blog. It has been a HUGE time saver! It doesn't show it for private blogs for some reason. To be honest I can't really remember how to it.
About Jodee's comment: On your layout page, click on 'add a gadget'. The first option is a blog list. You'll have to add either from your google or one at a time the blogs you want to see regularly. Good luck!
I just read all the "things kids say" things. I must say after the morning I've had it really cheered me up. They were too funny. I love it when kids say things like that. You just have to wonder where they come up with some of these things. Cute pictures! Are you guys going to be around for either of the holidays? It would be fun to get together with Joey and Christi and you guys. Have a great day!
4 comments:
the thing on my blog shows when that person last updated their blog. It has been a HUGE time saver! It doesn't show it for private blogs for some reason. To be honest I can't really remember how to it.
Cute pictures! I love that last one of Sadie.
About Jodee's comment:
On your layout page, click on 'add a gadget'. The first option is a blog list. You'll have to add either from your google or one at a time the blogs you want to see regularly. Good luck!
So so cute! I love Sadie in the blue with those beautiful blue eyes!
I just read all the "things kids say" things. I must say after the morning I've had it really cheered me up. They were too funny. I love it when kids say things like that. You just have to wonder where they come up with some of these things. Cute pictures! Are you guys going to be around for either of the holidays? It would be fun to get together with Joey and Christi and you guys. Have a great day!
Post a Comment