
I don't get much done with my days. Ironically, my days sometimes feel eternally long in the winter. It's amazing how little one can do in an entire day. Today, however, I have proof that I did something other than serve three meals, pick up toys, change numerous diapers, and resolve sibling battles! Tomorrow we are celebrating Ty's b-day. I found this adorable cake on Family Fun's website. Usually when I attempt to replicate a magazine, it ends up looking worse that it would have if I hadn't been trying to make it look like the magazine. That doesn't make sense. Let's just say I often have awesome visions of how my projects will turn out and they're usually not even photo-worthy, unless it's a photo of just how much one can mess up a project. Now, if I can just keep the kids out of it until tomorrow!
7 comments:
oh my gosh that looks sssooo great....and yummy! i bet all the kiddos love it!
Your cake turned out SO CUTE! I can't wait to see it tomorrow in person!
It really was sooo cute!! Congrats and kudos to you! We had a lot of fun--happy bday Ty!
That's intense! I love it!
So cute!
Awesome! I'm sure Ty will LOVE it!
Wow, GREAT work!
Post a Comment