Trace just sent me your blog address from a card you sent to me last Christmas. Funny thing about getting that is that my cousin in now living in the same little attic apartment in Logan, UT that I was living in three years ago. I called Trace and he said was having dinner with said cousin and wanted to send me your Christmas card. Well, I'm in Iowa now so I feel very fortunate that I got this address. GREAT PICTURES!
4 comments:
This looks strangely like a post on my blog....hmmm..... :)
Thanks Nicki! You always know all about the great deals :)
Trace just sent me your blog address from a card you sent to me last Christmas. Funny thing about getting that is that my cousin in now living in the same little attic apartment in Logan, UT that I was living in three years ago. I called Trace and he said was having dinner with said cousin and wanted to send me your Christmas card. Well, I'm in Iowa now so I feel very fortunate that I got this address. GREAT PICTURES!
Man, I missed it! I need to get on your blog more often! Hope you and fam are well - Tiffini and family
Post a Comment