Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Rock in my Negative Bucket

Sometimes, you think you're getting through to your kids. Sometimes, you feel loved and appreciated. Other times...not so much.

The kids were discussing what they want to be when they "grow up". Brooklyn then said, "Mommy, when you were a little girl, you wanted to be an animal doctor, right?" I told her yes. She then said "Oh, but when you decided to be a mom and be nothing."

Guess I better go get to all of the nothing that I have to do today.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

BAH HA HA HA!! I just laughed so hard, you are hilarious! And hey, I think you look pretty danged good in your wetsuit. I don't think I could even find one that fits the proportions of my big rear end to my non-existent lifeless chest. And I'm definitely not out there swimming laps in open waters, so way to go mother-of-four.

I'm off to do a whole buttload of nothing, too....