Why is it that if a young mother is dragging four kids through WalMart, that someone is more likely to notice that one of her children is missing a shoe (which mind you, I had safely stashed in my stroller) rather than telling her that one of her children (the same one that is missing a shoe) has managed to chew through both the box and the plastic to a box of cake mix and is proceding in an attempt to "find the birthday cake". Bah!
2 comments:
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Sorry. I shouldn't laugh. But oh so funny...
Oh man. I hate it when that happens. I've had kids do that with bananas and oranges. Who knew a kid who normally wouldn't eat fruit at all will chew through the peel and all when bored/hungry enough? Cake mixes are pretty messy though. Sorry Nicki .... but that's very funny. :)
Post a Comment