Friday, October 1, 2010

Fair Food

We went to the fair, and I swear, we did something else other than eat.  I took the kids to see the “Pier Pups” (dogs jumping off of a pier into water) and we saw our favorite pig races.  I think we hit most of the animal barns and the kids had fun riding mini-tractors.  And then, there was the FOOD.

DSC02625

Never too young for fair food.  Jack got a taste of his first funnel cake.  Yeah, we live in Wisconsin.

DSC02631

A corn dog dipped in nacho cheese.  Can’t go wrong there.  That’s fine dining when you’re five.

DSC02626

Hmmm…still deciding what I think about this…

DSC02619

Apparently, I let him walk around the entire fair wearing a T-shirt and a clip-on tie.  Man, I don’t even remember that being an issue.  I think maybe I should pick more battles.  He seems to be enjoying the roasted corn.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fine dining when you're 5? Uh, last time I checked, a corndog dipped in nacho cheese is fine dining at any age!

Kati said...

Bahahaha, love the tie! That is classic. Maybe it's to keep those scary girls away...