Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fab Fave


Every once in awhile, a product comes along..."man, why didn't someone come up with this a LONG time ago?"

Enter: Knot Genie

I went to take Ty for a haircut today and saw an ad for this on the window of our salon. I asked to try one out on Sadie's hair. Heck, for $10.99, if it works, I'll save that alone in detangling spray, let alone all of the TEARS we will save.

Dum, duh, duh, dum...it WORKS. Brushes out the tangles, without any pain, suffering, and/or tears (from Sadie or me!). Sadie has ultra-fine, super curly hair. I don't think her hair situation could get worse as a little blondie. The other mom in the salon was sold on it, just watching me with Sadie. Yay! (If you want yours, and you live in my area, it's sold at Kid Do's in Menomonee Falls; the online price on the Knot Genie website is $19.99, they were $10.99 at the salon)

Oh, it's PATHETIC how lit up I get as a mom about these kinds of things...but really, saving tears is priceless. We do so much crying around here as it is, it's fantastic to eliminate a few fights.

No comments: