Part of me wants to just forget posting the things that I missed, and start anew today. However, for the sake of my kids, I will keep up with some catching up posts. I am slow behind the camera lately, it seems. I run into this problem every winter. I guess the lack of goings on leads to no pictures. Ugh.
These pictures are from Brooklyn’s “Friendship Feast” day at school. First, the cute kiddos had a program for the parents. Brooklyn had her “part” memorized weeks ahead of time. It was adorable. Jake and I both somehow were able to attend without anyone else but Jack. After the program, Jake went to a real feast in the lunchroom with Brooklyn. A good time was had by all.
For Thanksgiving, we were blessed to feast with friends. This year, we managed again to get out of hosting Thanksgiving at our house, by bringing good tidings of fried turkey to our wonderful hostess. Mmmmm….if you haven’t had Alton Brown’s fried turkey, you haven’t had turkey. You’re welcome to come next year. Come one, come all (or we’ll just bring the bird to you!).
2 comments:
Awwww, she looks adorable!
We had a blast reading all of the "kid quotes". What a great record to always have. We think you should write a book. Give the kids a hug and kiss for us.
Grandma & Grandpa Morton
Post a Comment