I'm just sayin'...the dollar store markers that the sweet little Easter bunny brought now are costing me two shirts, a pair of leggings, and a pair of jeans. Plus, the time and tears spent scrubbing marker off of Sadie's hands and face. Ugh. When I look at the prices of "nice" washable Crayola products, it never seems worth it. When I'm spending an afternoon cleaning up the inevitable mess from a cheap marker...I have other things to say about pricey markers.
3 comments:
this is my life! i always buy shirts or shoes that are on sale and they end up hurting or not fitting right and i have to pay more money to drive and drop them off at goodwill plus buy new clothes! even worse is cheap haircuts!!!
No kidding! I try to remember that, but make the same mistake over and over. Here's to next year, right? :)
What about when the "washable" markers don't really wash off? I have some nice scribbles on our walls from some generic washables. Maybe Crayola really is the way to go.
Jodee has a good point, too. Some things should not be scrimped on.
Post a Comment