Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sadie’s Birthday

I let myself get REALLY behind, again.  I was thinking about working backwards from now until I catch up, nada.  Can’t think like that.  Getting back to blogging in itself is overwhelming.  I do this for my family.  I do this for my kids.  Skipping 6 months isn’t an option.  However, it’s awful to pick up a project you are SO BEHIND on. 

Anyways, here we go.  Sadie’s birthday.  Four years old.  My baby girl.  She went to Build a Bear as a “party” with our family. 

 

IMG_0208

We had a “friend” party with one of her best friends, Miss S.  We went to McDonalds’ and had lunch.  Then we headed to the Dollar Store to fill our own goodie bags.  Stopped for “cake” at Dunkin Donuts.  It was a slam dunk.  The girls were thrilled.  It was easy.  Win win.

DSC04111

Made cake.  Ate it too.

DSC04102

No comments: