Sunday, October 23, 2011

July 2011

 Homemade "water park".  A girl has to get creative to keep kids busy while baby is napping.
 One day, I decided to give Ty a project.  I suggested that he pick up pine cones from the yard and promised we'd make bird feeders with peanut butter and bird seed.  Half an hour later, I had two yard size garbage bags full of pine cones and Ty begging for peanut butter.  We filled a bowl with peanut butter and worked until it ran out.  The local bird "Weight Watchers" club had to start a Wauwatosa chapter.  Squirrels later declared war on the birds in a heated contest for peanut covered pine cones. 
 Awesome sunset.  What's with my kids and their faces?  Brooklyn is smiling and looking at the camera.  Sadie?
 Brooklyn skiing at sunset.
 Brooklyn skiing at sunset.


 Just a shot of getting the kids up on skis.  It was fun/stressful to teach the kids to ski.  Here we are preparing Ty, our next victim, to waterski.





 Ty learning to ski.  Doesn't he look excited to have lots of fun skiing?

 Guess it's more fun to learn to ski with a family friend than with Dad.

 Sadie took a turn.
 I LOVE to ski!  Just don't look at my face.  This IS my having fun face.


No comments: