Saturday, February 9, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!




You know, I really made an effort this year. I was determined from the get go that I wasn't going to get mired in complaining about the weather. You usually start to hear it in about November. I've been very restrained. I live in Wisconsin. I've lived here for almost FOUR years (really? now I am asking myself, "why?") I know that winter is cold and that my personal version of damnation would not be fire and brimstone; but bitter biting awful windy cold. Honestly. Warm sounds so wonderful right now. Anyway, I'm failing miserably at this point and I've joined the crowd that is complaining about the weather. Here's some pics from the most recent 12 plus inches!

1 comment:

The Laws' said...

Winter is also my idea of a personal Hell. And I moved to Cedar City, while not as cold as Wisconsin, is a lot colder than my idea of a good time... ( I prefer the weather to ALWAYS stay above 80 degrees)