Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged...thanks Linda!

Blogging...love it, but I'm somewhat sporatic. Thanks for getting me going Linda!

What is his name? Jake
How long have we been married? 7 years
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? You know, at the beginning of our marriage it was Jake...but as I have spent the last almost FOUR years pregnant and/or nursing; and he has had much less time to do anything but sit at a desk...I don't know!
Who said I love you first? You know, I don't know...weird. Guess I should. We were best friends before we dated, maybe Jake will remember
Who is taller? Jake
Who sings better? Neither, we're both awful.
Whose temper is worse? Probably Jake, unless I have PMS or I am pregnant
Who is smarter? Jake? I don't know. We're different and smarter in different areas. In our classes at BYU, on average, he got better grades. Does that mean he's smarter? He married me? That makes him brilliant! He's better at math stuff, I'm better at writing, literature stuff
Who mows the lawn? We haven't really had a lawn before now...I'm sure I'll do a lot of it (he has been out of town for all but ONE snowstorm in the past two months!)
Who pays the bills? I do. I agree with Linda, I'm a control freak on it. Jake could do it, but doesn't have a lot of free time and I'd rather he spend his free time doing something else.
Who does the dishes? Depends. Jake does them when I make a good dinner. (Which isn't every night)
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly. Jake loves to cook though and gives lots of input.
Who drives when you are together? He does. I like it. I can talk on the phone, do my makeup...
Who is more stubborn? Jake. Hands down.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmmm...Jake's good when he thinks he's wrong, he just never thinks that he is (see above)
Who has more friends? Me, I guess. He's so busy right now, all he has is coworkers, classmates, managers...poor guy.
Who wears the pants in the family? I'm the boss but Jake would kill me if I didn't say HIM. I've heard it said best by saying "he presides, I conduct"

No comments: