Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ty's Class Field Trip

Yes, despite the fact that Sadie AND Jackson are pictured here; this was in fact, Ty’s class trip.  I wasn’t planning on going AT ALL.  That morning, I went in to drop off Ty for the field trip and his teacher was having a nervous breakdown.  This woman is amazing, she has two classes of 20 plus four- and five- year olds wrapped around her pinky.  But she was having an off day, SEVERAL parents that were supposed to help were no shows, and she was nearly in tears.  I offered to go, with the condition that I would have to bring my peeps.  When she took me up on my offer, I knew she was desperate.

DSC03822

Super soft, super cute chinchilla

DSC03823

DSC03824

Super soft fur – notice Jack’s tightly gripped hand trying to take home a sample

DSC03825

DSC03827

Who doesn’t like kittens? 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad you could save the day. : ) Looks like the kids had fun!