Wednesday, June 4, 2008

P-Nuttles Butter Toffee Sunflower Seeds



So, Jake picked up a little package of these for $.50 at school. He didn't eat them and brought them home. Not a good thing, since part of being a mom seems to be devouring everything that is un-eaten (after all, there are people in this world who are starving!). Anyway, they are super good. I sprinkled them on a salad with baby spinach, apple chunks, craisins, and mandarin oranges (then used raspberry vinegarette). It was amazing! Looks like unless I can find them somewhere else, I'm going to have to live without them. I can't seriously buy 5 lbs. In theory, I could, and could get some good use out of them...it's like my 10-year supply of sunflower seeds for sprinkling on salads. Heaven only knows, they would never last that long. I have no self-control. I just can't have bulk amounts of snacks like that around my house...sad statement, but true.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That sounds like my kind of salad. Where do I find these so-called sprinkles? I haven't seen them around here. They look so good!