Thursday, November 4, 2010
Excuse Me, I Have an Opinion Too!
Last night, we tried on two separate occasions to feed Jack some squash for dinner. He has become quite adept at flailing his arms and screaming in such a manner that he effectively becomes a human windshield wiper; nothing gets into his mouth, if you try to keep feeding him, expect to get sprayed. This morning, I went to feed Jack his breakfast. He was doing his best to avoid me, just like he did last night when we tried to feed him squash. However, I was trying to feed him Peach Cobbler (for heavens sake!). I finally dodged his arms and shoved it in. He got madder until he swallowed it. He paused, mused, then immediately stopped flapping his arms, and somberly opened his mouth for another spoonful. Jack officially has an opinion. I don't like squash. I like peach cobbler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment