I recently read an article in Real Simple. It was a letter to a “Miss Manners” type of writer at Real Simple. The question was about holiday cards, whether one should still mail cards or if digital greetings are appropriate. Last year, I ranted on how I feel about digital greetings; this article opposed my view. The article points out that when it comes to newspapers, books, email etc.; we have no problem going digital. Why not Christmas cards? I love Christmas cards. I love to get them. I display them in my home and feel warm fuzzies everytime I look at them.
At any rate, I’m working towards something here. A freebie. I am writing about how much I like Shutterfly (which I do); in return, I get some holiday cards. Nice deal. If you’re interesting in getting the same deal (50 FREE cards); click this link.http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
They have beautiful holiday cards. I like how this one looks contemporary, but still a bit traditional: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

As you have noticed, I love their baby announcements. This card was so fitting for my pictures. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements

These are pretty cute. Fun change from the traditional calendars. Maybe I’ll have to make one for Jake for Christmas. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

No comments:
Post a Comment