



We had a wonderful 4th of July! We were able to share in the festivities with Jared and Katelin; as well as Jake's other brother Brady and his wife Jessica. On the 3rd, we went to Taste of Chicago. I'm anxiously awaiting pictures from Brady...we saw the fireworks in Chicago that night. It was amazing! (Except for the trampling/firecracker incident that Jess and I were almost involved in...some idiot lit firecrackers in the middle of a huge crowd near Buckingham fountain...people were frantically screaming and running like crazies because they were sure they were being shot) For the fourth, we went to the parade in Wauwatosa. The kids loved the music, candy, and playing with their flags. Also, I posted a picture of this amazing guy that does tricks in a big steel ball. That day, we had a BBQ and went to the fireworks in Kenosha. The kids loved it, everyone but Sadie missed the fireworks the night before in Chicago. I love the fourth, I love the crowds, I love the veterans, I love this country! God Bless America!
1 comment:
Such fun! I haven't looked at any blogs in FOREVER. You absolutely crack me up with your outlook on motherhood and life. You kids say the funniest things. What a fun way to make it through the days! :o) Kids are great aren't they?
Post a Comment