Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Daze



Jake was out of town this week, so I tried to compose emails from each of the kids to tell about the days he was gone. I took all that time to write stuff, so I'll just post exerpts and pictures.


Wednesday, July 23 -- Sadie to Daddy

"You wouldn't believe how much sand I have eaten in the past two days. It's fabulous! You leave and Mommy adandons my awful fatty diet and feeds me sand! You'll be so happy, I am learning new tricks everyday. I'm getting so fast at crawling. Mommy needs to get up some gates now, I like to follow her around the house. I'm getting much better at pulling myself up and today at the park I mastered transitioning from sitting to getting down to crawl. We had a fun day today. In the morning, Mommy took us to the mall and we got some new clothes. I think I got more than anyone because I am the cutest. Mommy lost my swimsuit, so she got me a super-cute two piece. Are you okay with that Daddy? After that, we went to the lake and did so many fun things. We played in the water, ate snacks, chased birds, threw rocks in the water, fed fish, and ate popsicles. We also took a fun shower in a big shower at the lake; I think that was everyone's favorite part. We took late naps and woke up and ate dinnner. After dinner we just played and read books. Everyone was a little tired and grumpy..."

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness you are so creative and funny! I can't wait to FINALLY have enough energy to start doing fun stuff again with the kids...I feel like I'm missing the whole summer (basically I am) but it will be worth it next summer right? :o) Too cute of kids you've got there!!!!