Thursday, July 24, 2008

Updates




Jake was out of town this week, so I tried to compose emails from each of the kids to tell about the days he was gone. I took all that time to write stuff, so I'll just post exerpts and pictures.

Monday, July 21 -- Ty to Daddy

"Today we had a pretty fun day. My grumpy sisters were sick, so we didn't do much. In the morning, we all went to WalMart and I got Cheetos (even though I did a lot of crying in the store). We came home and ate some yummy cheese roll-ups. Then, I took a little nap. When I woke up, there was a lot of noise outside. Mommy showed me that Bob the Builder was coming with big trucks and tractors to fix our street. Mommy and I waited by the window for them to come by my house, but they didn't. Then, when we were leaving to go to Sadie's doctor, they were coming! But because Mommy was confusing them by trying to watch, and Brooklyn was whining, I didn't get to see much. At Sadie's doctor, I was a good boy and I got a tractor sticker and an airplane sticker that I really wanted to show you. On our way home, we stopped at the library. There we read some books, played with puzzles, and got new books. After dinner, Brooklyn and I played outside for awhile. Mommy is not as good at wrestling as you. We were feeling like crawling all over her, she didn't really seem to like it, but we thought it was funny. We played "trick or treat" and wore buckets on our heads until Brooklyn and I started fighting and had to go to bed. "

No comments: