Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged -- Thanks Laurie!

How long have you been together? "Been together" for 11 years! Married for 8 this December.
Who eats more? Hmmm...I've spent so much time pregnant. Calories wise--Jake...he eats loads of junk food. Quantity wise--sometimes me.
Who said I love you first? We were best friends, it was almost already known. I don't know who said it
Who is taller? Jake
Who sings better? None of the above
Who is smarter? Both of the above. Depends on what subject. We took classes at BYU together and got different grades in the same classes. Sometimes he was better, sometimes me. Honestly though, being a mom and he being a professional and student, I feel like a dummy right now.
Who does the laundry? Me (and sometimes Brooklyn helps!)
Who does the dishes? Me. Sometimes get some help on the weekend. But even then, whenhe's home I'd rather take the dishes than the kids.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jake.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Both
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Jake
Who is more stubborn? Jake. I am not stubborn. Not one bit. I'm determined. *ha, ha*
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine...but it's pretty even since they both live in Utah
Who kissed who first? Jake did. He asked first...pretty cute.
Who proposed? Jake...too bad I foiled the surprise when I accidently found the roses in the trunk
Who is more sensitive? Is this a real question? Me, of course.
Who has more friends? This isn't a fair question, to say "me". Jake has co-workers, associates, fellow students, etc. I have more "friends", I think, but I'm a girl; it is and always has been a big deal for me.
Who has more siblings? Jake -- two brothers and three sisters
Who wears the pants in the family? Probably me. This is a tricky question too, but since Jake never reads the blog, I can take credit.

No comments: